Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Small Job on the Westside (I think it's Beverly Hills, but I'm not sure)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Small Job on the Westside (I think it's Beverly Hills, but I'm not sure)
- From: "Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:49:18 -0800
A friend of mine has a cousin who owns an apartment building. Apparently, there is an exterior stairway. As I understand it, there is some deterioration at the structural connection between the stairway and the building that needs repaired. I’m sorry, but I don’t know any more about the project. If you’re interested in investigating, drop me a note and I’ll pass your name to my friend.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sloped Rafter Bearing
- Next by Subject: Snow drift
- Previous by thread: Re: HIGH SEISMIC LOADS