Re: Small Job on the Westside (I think it's Beverly Hills, but I'm not sure)

I have done several exterior stairs replacements on the west side and can help.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach   949  494-4244  310  345-1749
Click for free info on java training and make up to $150K/ year.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieaADo2boLeKzDivQxEhYEZhCiRV2FPPtHy47FnLbH2e5HJB/