From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 3:49 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Small Job on the Westside (I think it's Beverly Hills, but I'm not sure)

A friend of mine has a cousin who owns an apartment building.  Apparently, there is an exterior stairway. As I understand it, there is some deterioration at the structural connection between the stairway and the building that needs repaired. I’m sorry, but I don’t know any more about the project. If you’re interested in investigating, drop me a note and I’ll pass your name to my friend.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers