From: Pinyon Engineering [mailto:Pinyonengineering(--nospam--at)hughes.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: wood floor system for a Pool table

Hi,

I am working on engineering for a custom home where the billard table (pool table in bar speak) is on the second floor.

What floor deflection should be allowed to make sure the game can't be influenced by a bouncing floor???

any experience or reference to look at ?

Thanks,

Tim Rudolph

Pinyon Engineering

Bishop,CA