(no subject)

Hello All:

When calculating the Wind loads Method 1ASCE 7-05.  Does the Longitudinal direction have to always be parallel to the ridge line and the Transverse direction be perpendicular to the ridge line ?

I do not find any comments either way in the manual. But I have been lost in the manual before.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA