From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:52 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: (no subject)

Hello All:

When calculating the Wind loads Method 1ASCE 7-05.  Does the Longitudinal direction have to always be parallel to the ridge line and the Transverse direction be perpendicular to the ridge line ?

I do not find any comments either way in the manual. But I have been lost in the manual before.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA