Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Residential Real Estate Purchase Due Diligence[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Residential Real Estate Purchase Due Diligence
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mStuart(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:35:47 -0500
I have a client that I work for in New Jersey who is considering making an 8 figure residential purchase in Laguna Niguel, CA and is interested in having a full due diligence (structural, MEP and most likely an ALTA survey) performed. My firm has a Phoenix office but I am interested in putting my client in touch with some locals.
If you are interested or know of an E/A or A/E firm that can handle the assignment please contact me directly.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
200 Route 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1285)
- Prev by Subject: Re: residential bridge design loads
- Next by Subject: resisting moment
- Previous by thread: RE: Glass guardrail support [IBC 2006/CBC 2007; Chapter 24]]
- Next by thread: "Those who can't do..."