Residential Real Estate Purchase Due Diligence

I have a client that I work for in New Jersey who is considering making an 8 figure residential purchase in Laguna Niguel, CA and is interested in having a full due diligence (structural, MEP and most likely an ALTA survey) performed. My firm has a Phoenix office but I am interested in putting my client in touch with some locals.

If you are interested or know of an E/A or A/E firm that can handle the assignment please contact me directly.

Thank you.

Senior Project Manager

Structural Department

Associate