"Those who can't do..."

I'm thinking about a career change. If I were king, I'd appoint myself a "teacher or instructor of in-house engineering stuff" or some such moniker. However, I'm not aware of any such thing done on a regular basis.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might parlay my love for and enjoyment of teaching into a full-time gig, perhaps working "freelance" for companies looking to do some sort of in-house training in...gee, I don't know, ANYTHING that has to do with engineering, software use, design philosophies, etc.

Thanks for letting me throw one in from left field.