From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 8:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: "Those who can't do..."

I'm thinking about a career change. If I were king, I'd appoint myself a

"teacher or instructor of in-house engineering stuff" or some such
moniker. However, I'm not aware of any such thing done on a regular
basis.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might parlay my love for
and enjoyment of teaching into a full-time gig, perhaps working
"freelance" for companies looking to do some sort of in-house training
in...gee, I don't know, ANYTHING that has to do with engineering,
software use, design philosophies, etc.

Thanks for letting me throw one in from left field.