Microstation Book

I know Microstation sort of well.

By sort of I can draw efficiently, snaps, moving, all basic drawing commands.

However, I am greatly lacking some of the building blocks of Microstation knowledge.  Things like configuration files, working units, dealing with scales, creating new cad files from scratch, number of dots within the Microstation drawing area, etc.

What's the best source to augment my knowledge/abilities?

Thanks in advance!