From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:26 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Out of Line Building Official?

Tried all to no avail just now.

They are saying that because a plan check response was required by the Title 24 energy person, that everyone involved on the project had to resubmit wet stamped and signed drawings. They resubmitted those sometime in december, without me re-stamping or signing ( i.e., they submitted the title 24 stuff alone).

Still seems like bullshit and a total waste of paper in our supposedly "BUILDING GREEN" construction trends.

Bureaucrats...

-gm