Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood design program for lateral[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Wood design program for lateral
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:05:29 -0800
You may want to look at a program designed by Dennis Wish, dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net, member of this List Serve called Multi-Lat. It is a free download. I have used it for several projects. Excellent. As I understand, Dennis is updating the software for the 2006 IBC.
Our structural office tried the Wood Design software and did not continue with it.
IDS Design Group
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Wind Load Utility
- Next by Subject: wood floor system for a Pool table
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete Anchors
- Next by thread: Re Concrete Anchors