Hollow Core Plank Recommendation

It has been a long time since I did a precast plank job.  I will need to get old paper drawings out for details because it was pre-CAD.  I now have a plank project for a dormitory style building.  I’m trying to remember the span limits for plank.  I know the manufacturer’s have load tables, but I’m trying to remember the practical experience limits and it is not coming back to me.

I have a 35 ft. span.  I’m thinking that it should most likely be a 10” plank, even though I can find load tables for 8” plank that say they work.

From practical experience, what should I limit spans to for 8”, 10” and 12” plank, both topped and untopped?

Thanks for your insight.

Rich