Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Difference between SCBF OCBF[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Difference between SCBF OCBF
- From: Sandman <sandman21(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:21:14 -0800
I am currently working on the design of a building with an Occupancy category of IV in the Southern California area. The building meets the requirements for OCBF Seismic Design Cat. D and is under 35'. I was wondering if there are any other requirements, since the building is an essential facility, which would require me to use SCBF?
- Prev by Subject: DeSoto Bridge Gusset Plate Damage-Minnesota
- Next by Subject: Re: Difference between SCBF OCBF
- Previous by thread: Re: Hollow Core Plank Recommendation
- Next by thread: Re: Difference between SCBF OCBF