Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 15:01
Subject: Re: Glass guardrail support

I'm sorry, I may not have been clear.  There are no posts.  There is only a panel of glass 3' high x length of protection required.  The panel is cantilevered from it's base.  The distribution would not be through a top rail / post system, only through the cantilevered glass panel itself.

Any Clearer?

Joe grill