pre-engineered metal buildings with intermediate steel moment frames or special moment frames?

Two story pre-engineered metal building in Seismic Design Category D.
ASCE7-05 has weight limits on the floor and so in a case I am looking at
ordinary steel moment frames may not be able to be used if the floor weight
is more than 35 psf be used.

Are any metal building manufacturers providing special moment frames and
intermediate moment frames?