Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: what's wrong?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: what's wrong?
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:02:22 EST
The Practicing/Practical Engineering Profession,
or the How Complex Can I Make This Process and Ignore the Real World as I Dig Deeper into Theoretical Bullpucky Professor Profession?
In a message dated 1/15/08 6:28:47 AM, T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net writes:
IMO, this development is an embarrassment to the profession.
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
- Prev by Subject: Re: what's wrong?
- Next by Subject: RE: what's wrong?
- Previous by thread: Request for a silverback at Dietrich Metal Framing
- Next by thread: RE: what's wrong?