Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: what's wrong?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: what's wrong?
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:31:08 +0000
I stand corrected. These categories were a recent add and we have not chased them all the way through the code yet. Apparently this needs to be addressed in the NEHRP first and then into the IBC and ASCE 7. I thought that this could be handled as an editorial comment, but now I am not so sure. |
Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more
- Prev by Subject: RE: what's wrong?
- Next by Subject: RE: what's wrong?
- Previous by thread: RE: what's wrong?
- Next by thread: RE: what's wrong?