Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: redundancy rho[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: redundancy rho
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:25:46 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2008 2:10:47 PM Pacific Standard Time, jeribarne(--nospam--at)bak.rr.com writes:
Item 1. is correct for determination of rho.
We are not asked to evaluate as per item 2., but I see how you may think this. We are only asked tocheck item 1. to determine the value of rho.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.
- Prev by Subject: redundancy rho
- Next by Subject: Reply Test
- Previous by thread: Any reference related with ACI 13.3.6 (Two-way slab design)
- Next by thread: 3-D modeling