From: chris.slater(--nospam--at)gmail.com [mailto:chris.slater(--nospam--at)gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Slater
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:45 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: A few useful resources

As I've been digging into the new code, I've come across a few things
that I'm thinking some others might appreciate.

I found a free site that maps an address to longitude/latitude very simply:

http://geocoder.us/mobile.html

For those wanting full text data files of all of the Seismic Hazard
maps, you can get them here:

ftp://hazards.cr.usgs.gov/hazmaps/data2003/ascii/

They're linked to in binary format on the page where you get the Java
application.  There's also some motion data by zip code there, but no
plain text of data by long/lat.

Finally, I did a curve fit of lambda for Exposure C and posted it on
the Example Calcs site.  Handy if you want to generate Lambda
programatically based on Theta.

Hope some of this is useful to others.

Chris Slater, PE