Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:3-D modeling[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:3-D modeling
- From: "y.hamida" <y.hamida(--nospam--at)scs-net.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:00:46 -0800
A 3-D model is required when there are irregularity in the model and torsion will arise
from the eccentricity between center of mass and rigidity you can do 2-D modling
and calculate the shear arise from torsion by hand.
- Prev by Subject: Re: 3-D modeling
- Next by Subject: RE: 3-D modeling - ASCE 7-05 12.7.3 needs an exception for light-frame timber
- Previous by thread: RE: Anchors
- Next by thread: A few useful resources