Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchors
- From: "Jeff Smith" <jeffsmith7(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:02:30 -0800
I have not reviewed the Darwin Awards for several years, a nice bit of levity between the new code discussion.
From: Steve Gordin [mailto:sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:07 PM
My point exactly. Why is the repairs of something that is not broken is being shoved into everybody's throats? At everybody's expense? Unlike the soils investigation issue, there is no justification for that.
Regarding the responsibility, look at Darwin Awards...
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- From: Steve Gordin
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anchors
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchors
- Previous by thread: Anchors
- Next by thread: Re:3-D modeling