From: Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:07:24 PM
Subject: Enercalc 6.0

List,

I just got an email from Michael Brooks, stating that they have "5,000 of ... emails to send and it is very tedious. Lots of email bounces, questions, etc. We are totally swamped."

Michael wrote that he already contacted Tony, and asked for my registration number.  He wrote that he does not monitor the List, and asked me to post the above information.

Looks like something on a bright side, for a change...

V. Steve Gordin, Ph.D.,
Registered Structural & Civil Engineer
Irvine CA
Tel. 949.552.5244