Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Enercalc 6.0[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Enercalc 6.0
- From: Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:23:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:07:24 PM
Subject: Enercalc 6.0
Registered Structural & Civil Engineer
----- Original Message -----Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 13:45Subject: Re: Lighter Loads in IBC vs. UBC and Enercalc 6.0I am still waiting for the long ago promised updated ENERCALC versionAntonio S. LuisoniConsulting S.E.P.S. Did anybody receive it yet?????
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.
- Prev by Subject: Enercalc 6.0
- Next by Subject: RE: Enercalc 6.0
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchors
- Next by thread: Re: Enercalc 6.0