Timber design software

Hello there, does anybody know or recommend s software for structural timber design as per the UK Code (British Standards). WoodExpress is one of them but I can’t download the free version. Any free downloadable software which you can recommend, please thanks.

Thanks and Regards,

Murvin Ragaven

(Civil Engineer)

  GIBB (Mauritius) Ltd

      GIBB HOUSE

      71, Sayed Hossen Road

      Solferino

É  Tel : (+ 230)  402 - 1900

Ç  Fax: (+ 230)  427 - 6800

ý  Website: www.gibbmauritius.com

š  Email: mragaven(--nospam--at)gibb.intnet.mu

Legal Disclaimer

This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying, distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses. However you should review this email message as well as any attachment thereto for viruses. We take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred via this email and we do not accept any liability for damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses.