From: Bill Allen
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 09:56
Subject: RE: Anchors

Steve ?

I feel your pain.

However, I think we need to correctly identify the culprit. Is it IBC2006; is it ACI 318 Appendix D or is it AC193 (and its cousin AC308)?

BTW, are there any differences between ACI 318-02 Appendix D and ACI 318-05 Appendix D? I?ve already realized I can toss out my Strength Design of Anchorage to Concrete (PCA) book.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 ? F(949) 209-2509