Decoupling of anchor bolts

Hi
   this is regarding the decoupling of anchor bolts to apply pretension.I heard that bitumen coatings are provided for this purpose.It in practise it creating problems like concrete getting bonded to bolt by braking the bitumen coating.so my question is what is the best way which is practically feasible too to decouple bolt from concrete so that we are assured of exact decoupling length before applying pretension..thanks in advance