Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Estimating Software [and privacy][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: anacionales(--nospam--at)insightts.net, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:46:52 EST
In a message dated 1/20/08 10:37:41 AM, anacionales(--nospam--at)insightts.net writes:
It would be a great help if you can reply to my private email address.
It strikes me as very unfair, as well as counterproductive to the purpose of this list, to request "private" responses to *public* requests for help/information. (Excepting topics such as personal information, etc., of course) If help is requested from the public, it should benefit all of us.
This list is a great resource, but if we make the information "secret" we'll be just like the attorneys/courts that maintain secrecy about the resolution of failures, thus preventing us *all* from learning valuable lessons from those situations.
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
- Prev by Subject: Estimating Software
- Next by Subject: Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]
- Previous by thread: Sony Ericcson P990(off topic)
- Next by thread: Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]