Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rebar Weight[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rebar Weight
- From: "Kang, Sung-hoon" <aux97(--nospam--at)kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:09:20 +0900
Dear List Members,
I have the question about the weight of Reinforcing Steel Bar.
According to ASTM A615, The weight of the rebars shall be at least 94% of the applicable weight per unit length prescribed in Table 1.
It is the 6% margine that I am curious. What caused this 6% weight margine?
If anyone knows this reason, Please let me know!!
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Subject: Re Concrete Anchors
- Next by Subject: Re: Rebar Weight
- Previous by thread: Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]
- Next by thread: Re: Rebar Weight