Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]

Title: Re: Estimating Software   [and privacy]
I agree.  Having said that, I suspect that some request private responses because they are hoping for a faster response and only get the list in digest mode.  If so, then I would suggest to them that they request that the person use their direct email address IN ADDITION to the SEAINT address, not instead of.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI