Re: Estimating Software [and privacy]

Ralph, Listmembers,

     The reason I gave the choice is that some members do not like off topic messages. I am marketing this software  and this list prohibited sales pitches in the past. I am giving a free demo of this program to this list. Email me privately to get your copy. The progam is an estimating Wizard for Reinforced Concrete Structures. The following are its features:

1.0 Spread Footings
          1.1 Square& Rectangular
          1.2  Wall or Continuous Footings
2.0 Rectangular Beams
3.0 Square/Rectangular Columns
4.0 Slab of fill(Slab on Ground)
5.0 Suspended Slab
      5.1  Two-Way
      5.1   One Way
6.0 Stairs
7.0 CHB(CMU)
8.0 RC Walls

The program uses metric units and costs is in Philippine Pesos. Linear Dimension is in meter rebar size in mm weight is Kg.

Given Quantities, Dimensions and rebar data,
the program computes the following; cement, sand gravel, water, Rebar lengths (6,7.5,9,12).

This program can be customized to your specifications.

Sincerely Yours,

Alex C. Nacionales
Insight Technology Solutions
Iloilo City, Philippines