Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Rebar Weight[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Rebar Weight
- From: "Scott, William N" <William.N.Scott(--nospam--at)conocophillips.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:03:48 -0900
I think the -6% is a manufacturing tolerance.
From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: Rebar Weight
As I recall, the authors of the paper agreed with your position. They were primarily interested in removing loose rust that could be removed with a wire brush, not sand blasting to white metal. They were concerned with excessive rusting that would reduce the reinforcing cross section.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rebar Weight
- Next by Subject: Re: Rebar Weight
- Previous by thread: Re: Rebar Weight
- Next by thread: Re: Rebar Weight