Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
steel connection software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: steel connection software
- From: "Andrew Kester, P.E." <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:21:16 -0500
If you are using a steel connection design and detail program, what are you using?
I am looking at Descon or may wait for RISA Steel Connection later this year. I looked online at Descon and the slides make it look perfect for what I need, and export dwg filed is DXF format. I only use RISA 2D for frame design, and neither will be linked or compatible anyway with RISA 2-D.... I am not interested nor do I need a complicated 3-D modeling program. Yet...
Andrew Kester, P.E.
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
1510 E. Colonial Ave., Suite 301
Orlando, FL 32803
- Prev by Subject: Stapled shear wall "warning"
- Next by Subject: RE: steel connection software
- Previous by thread: re: beam splice
- Next by thread: RE: steel connection software