To: seaint
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:21 AM
Subject: steel connection software

If you are using a steel connection design and detail program, what are you using?

I am looking at Descon or may wait for RISA Steel Connection later this year. I looked online at Descon and the slides make it look perfect for what I need, and export dwg filed is DXF format. I only use RISA 2D for frame design, and neither will be linked or compatible anyway with RISA 2-D.... I am not interested nor do I need a complicated 3-D modeling program. Yet...

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Principal/Project Manager
ADK Structural Engineering, PLLC
1510 E. Colonial Ave., Suite 301