Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rigid End Zone[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rigid End Zone
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacionales(--nospam--at)insightts.net>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:30:26 +0800
Dear List Members,
I have neglected the rigid end zone when modeling frames to save time because it is my opinion that the member forces will be on the conservative side. I will appreciate your comments regarding this practice.
Thanks in Advance (TIA),
Alex C. Nacionales
Insight Technology Solutions
Iloilo City, Philippines
VOIP (952) 223-4895
- Prev by Subject: RE: Rigid diaph. analysis with diagonal walls
- Next by Subject: re-roof 1950's building
- Previous by thread: Re: Roof Gardens Live load
- Next by thread: steel studs on columns?