Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
drilling, driving near existing residence[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: drilling, driving near existing residence
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:32:15 -0500
Where can I find guidance on how the homeowner might proceed in order to document the existing condition of the house and in order to reduce the possibility of cracking?
Thanks in advance.
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Drilled-in anchors for ungrouted masonry?
- Next by Subject: RE: drilling, driving near existing residence
- Previous by thread: RE: Styrofoam seal at plywood shear wall sill plate & bad EN
- Next by thread: RE: drilling, driving near existing residence