Subject: drilling, driving near existing residence
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:32:15 -0500
From: cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

A homeowner is concerned that a well being drilled by the neighbor will cause cracks in their house and pool.

Where can I find guidance on how the homeowner might proceed in order to document the existing condition of the house and in order to reduce the possibility of cracking?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

Fax: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net