RE: Roof Gardens Live load

Gary,

Thanks for the input.

For me, it does not make sense to have a roof live load be 100 psf if it will not be accessible.  We already take into account all the other loads that is associated with the living roof (waterproofing, insulation, hydrostatic loads, etc.).

Please keep us informed for on this issue.  Is there going to be a forum where the public can express their opinions on the public hearings in Palm Springs.

Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering, Inc.

2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14

San Jose, CA 95131

Tel: 408-432-4866 x200

Cell: 408-761-5013

email: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com