From: Chuck Utzman [mailto:chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Retaining Wall Problem

Irv
The only one of these I've seen, involved a bank collapse resulting from
poor shoring. That fix (as I would suggest for your job) was chemical
injection stabilization. If you have the sandy soil, typical in S.F.,
you'll a modest strength sandstone that won't need shoring. Check the
phone book (I don't remember who we used).\
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

________