From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 6:22 pm
Subject: Source for long drill bits in S.F. Bay Area ?

I need a little help.

Does anyone know of a source for long drill bits in the San Francisco Bay Area?  I mean to drill holes in existing concrete for new anchor rods to be epoxy-grouted into for residential earthquake retrofits, say 1" to 1-1/4" diameter up to about 30" or 36" long?

TIA,

Ralph

(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!