From: "Ed Najjarine, SE" <en(--nospam--at)najjarinestructures.com>
Subject: A Welding question
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Dear fellow Engineers,

I have a situation where we specified an aluminum
railing system consisting of welded members. The
system is manufactured in china and shipped to the US
for installation. what kinds of tests should we
request to insure that foreign welding is appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Najjarine, SE
Irvine, CA

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE