Re: Retaining Wall Problem

Irv,

I came across a product catalog call Super Stud. No, it's not a male enhancement product, it's a temporary steel shoring system. It's like a big erector set. Might do the job...

It's not a 1-time thing, it's something a contractor could re-use, so you may need to find someone who has the setup already.

http://www.efcoforms.com/pages_products/products/super_stud.html

hth,
-gm