RE: LatPro Lateral analysis software

I am using the Engineering International spreadsheets.  OK so far, you have to check them before you use it.  I found a couple of items that needed to be fixed on his spreadsheets.

Nice set of spreadsheets

Thanks.

Marlou B. Rodriguez, S.E.

MBRodriguez Engineering, Inc.

2355 Oakland Road, Suite 14

San Jose, CA 95131

Tel: 408-432-4866 x200

Cell: 408-761-5013

email: mbrodrig(--nospam--at)mbrodriguez.com