Time History Scaling

I'm very curious with thism thing, and i don't have any idea how complicated it is. Can anyone teach how to do this stuff? What parametersa nd/or  are needed? What is the best guide in doing it? What formula i should study.

I'm currently using UBC97 for seismic loadings, i'm confuse in using IBC2006, parameter are different, how can i relate my data on UBC97 to IBC2006? I hope you can teach me i detailed.

Thanks in advance.

David Francis C. Caballero

Structural Design Engineer

License No. 0103970

Professional Regulation Commision

Manila, Philippines

R.B. Sanchez Consulting Engineers
Unit 919,Megaplaza, ADB Ave. cor. Garnett St.,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines

email: engrfrancis05(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
TEL#: +632-687-3293
CP#: +63917-981-8588