Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
LatPro Analysis Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: LatPro Analysis Software
- From: Andre Sidler <asidler(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:10:55 -0800
We use the Engineering International Spreadsheets in our office. As an other lister has pointed out it is recommended that you check it. I had some issues with the Special Concentric Brace Frame connection design spreadsheet and I contact Mr. Li. We were able to successfully work it out. It is good that he is responsive. Overall it is a good set of spreadsheets.
Andre J. Sidler, S.E.
Quantum Consulting Engineers
- Prev by Subject: RE: Las Vegas Sign Structure
- Next by Subject: LatPro Lateral analysis software
- Previous by thread: RE: FEMA, ASCE, IBC2006
- Next by thread: CA Special Surveying Exam Suggested References