LatPro Analysis Software

Marius -

We use the Engineering International Spreadsheets in our office.  As an other lister has pointed out it is recommended that you check it.  I had some issues with the Special Concentric Brace Frame connection design spreadsheet and I contact Mr. Li.  We were able to successfully work it out.  It is good that he is responsive.  Overall it is a good set of spreadsheets.

Andre J. Sidler, S.E.
Quantum Consulting Engineers
Seattle, WA