Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CA special Surveying exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CA special Surveying exam
- From: "Bob Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:37:56 -0800
I used ‘Surveying Principles’ by Paul A. Cuomo, 1998 edition for preparation for the fall, 2007 p.e. exam. It was from P.P.I. also. I’d recommend it.
Loads of luck.
Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT
IDS Group, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: RE: butchering steel stud webs - guideline?
- Next by Subject: CA Special Surveying Exam Suggested References
- Previous by thread: RE: Anyone Work (Now or Ever) For A Design-Build Firm? How'd You Handle Specs?
- Next by thread: CONCRETE: Hot Base Plate Bearing on Concrete