Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Bridges[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Bridges
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:27:46 EST
Sure, persuade people (i.e., taxpayers) that nothing's free and if you want your infrastructure to not fall apart you have to pay the taxes necessary for that.
Basic economics, not to mention engineering.
In a message dated 1/30/08 3:20:35 PM, sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com writes:
Can anything be done?
V. Steve Gordin, SE
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.
- Prev by Subject: Bridges
- Next by Subject: RE: Bridges
- Previous by thread: Re: CONCRETE: Hot Base Plate Bearing on Concrete
- Next by thread: RE: Bridges