Crane rail weld/assembly papers

I thought that there was an AISC design guide on crane rails, but just looked and it wasn't in my binder. I seem to remember something from AISC on crane rails, but can't remember where I saw it. Can someone help jog my memory?

Any other papers on weld failures for crane rails would be helpful, if you know of them. The instance I'm looking at is a crack at the channel-W interface where there was tight spacing for the weld. I haven't inspected it, so I can't really expand on details. It's been several years since I've done a crane rail and I'd like to shake off the rust before I go take a look at it in person.

--
Jordan