Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: (no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: (no subject)
- From: "Paul Feather" <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:18:41 -0800
You want to use method 2 any way. Method 2 is the most straight-forward general method and is the only method we use. The simplified method is anything but simple.
A wind question.....if my Gable roof slope exceeds 45 degrees or my Hip roof slope exceeds 27 degrees do I have to use the Method 2 ? Why...since none of the variables used in method 2 ask or care about roof slope.
Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.
- Prev by Subject: Re: (no subject)
- Next by Subject: (no subject)
- Previous by thread: Re: (no subject)
- Next by thread: (no subject)