RE: More wierd Bldg Dept. requests

I get asked to do this all the time but I never do. The best I can provide
is a shop drawing stamp stating "no exceptions taken". There is nothing more
I can do from a legal, moral or insurable point of view.

It sounds like the inspector is attempting to divert his share of
responsibility.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers