From: Bob Freeman [mailto:robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 8:44 AM
To:
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel shop drawings

Hi Mr. Bruckman:

Only on School and Hospital projects are we required to ‘stamp and sign’ shop drawings.

We print our information about reviewing according to calcs and drawings on a label with the engineering seal, and sign the label, and stick it on the shop drawings.

With Joy and Hope,

Bob Freeman, AIA, EIT

IDS Group, Inc.

(949) 387-8500